- At the top of the Ventrilo program, click on Server and enter the Hostname and Port Number found on the Entertainment page.
- Click Setup and check the first three boxes on the top left.
- Click your cursor into the Hotkey box on the left. Depress whatever button you want to use. You will have to press this button when you want to be heard.
- Close the Setup and you should see a message indicating that the server is available.
- Select this server and click Connect.
- Wherever you see screen names, that is the "room" you should click. When you select it, you will "join" the "room" and be able to chat with the rest of us.
- If you need more help, feel free to contact us via the Twitter account. If you can connect to the server, feel free to ask questions.
© C Harris Lynn, 2011